You deserve more time outdoors without rushing back and forth inside because of the cold weather. With IR Energy Habanero Gas Patio Heater, you can stay out longer! It does an excellent job of adding more heat outdoors, creating a more enjoyable environment for everybody.
Built with a Triple Surface Burner, stronger and more consistent heat is created for your guests. The IR Energy Habanero has a Double Radiation Grid which makes patio spot heating better by preventing the dispersion of heat elements. As a bonus, gusty winds that interfere with warmth are blocked by a wind guard. This heater is packed with so many features to continuously keep you warm!
The M40 Model can warm 8 x 20 ft with medium to high-intensity heat when it is mounted at 10 ft above the floor. As the mounting height increases, bodies will feel a lower heat and the coverage area widens.
Mount this on your walls or ceiling and have more freedom to do whatever you want with your space. You are only required to place the Habanero 3 inches away from the walls or ceiling, so you can have a clearer view of your patio. This also steers the heater clear from combustible materials for everyone's safety.
Check out the M20 model, a smaller version of the M40. Order today and start enjoying more outdoor fun this season!
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Or, do you need more information about the current lead time? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- May be Wall/Ceiling Mounted, so it occupies less space and has more room for furniture
- Choose from 2 colors: Black Powder Coat constructed with Marine Grade Aluminum to prevent rust even in saltwater environments or 304 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel for outdoor durability.
- Has a Pre-mixed Combustion Chamber that optimizes fuel costs with a polished heat reflector for a sleek look
- Built with High-Grid Technology and a Triple-Surface Burner to produce strong and consistent warmth with less heat loss.
- Has Hi/Lo/Off Dual Heat Output Control Switches to save gas
- Only requires a 3" Top Clearance which gives you more flexibility in placing it close to or away from the walls or ceiling.
- Self Diagnostic Potted Module for shock and vibration resistance
- Has no blower, which results in less noise
- Can be angled anywhere between 0°-30° to point the heat correctly
The Transformer and Control Switch are required to use the Habanero and must be electrically wired by a professional
- Heater complies with safety standards set by the CSA and is proudly made in Canada
Residential: Outdoor Only
Black: Marine Grade Aluminum
Stainless Steel: 304 Commercial Grade Steel
||8 ft x 20 ft
|Safety Shut Off Valve:
32000 (Low), 40000 (High)
||11.41" H x 47.45" W x 11.25" D
||UL Listed, CSA Approved
||3-Year Warranty on Ceramic Burner
1-Year Warranty on all other parts
What's in the Box:
- IR Energy Habanero 48" M40 Gas Patio Heater - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
We advise consulting a material manufacturer regarding some materials that soften at sustained temperatures below 160°F.
Provisions are included with the mounting kits for different angles. Please be aware that the heater can be angled at a maximum of 30° from the horizon.
Bodies will feel medium to high-intensity heat when mounting this heater at a height of 9 ft to 11 ft. For low heat, the mounting height should be higher. To warm a larger spot, place several heaters around the area.
When installing this heater over 4500 ft. above sea level in Canada, the heater must be properly derated and installed according to local codes. In the absence of local codes, the heater must be derated in accordance with the most recent CSA -B149 code. In the United States for installations over 2000ft above sea level the heater must be installed in accordance with the Current National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54 (the heater shall be de-rated 4 percent for each 1000 ft of elevation above sea level).
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov