This modernly designed Infrared Electric Heater can create a warm environment for residential and commercial spaces all year. Infrared Heaters can focus heat on a single area, maximizing comfort. In enclosed rooms, the Long Wave Heater covers a larger area and emits a gentler heat than Medium Wave.
The goal of these heaters is to provide the best thermal comfort for your visitors. Its innovative emitter was built to be thinner at the tips in order to heat objects the way the sun does. With this design, those who are directly under or adjacent to the heater will feel more warmth.
Wind conditions, temperature, and mounting height can affect the heating area. At a mounting height of 8 ft, this model can heat 18 x 14 ft. Read this helpful design guide for more information on the heating coverage area and setup recommendations.
If you are serious about providing the best comfort for your guests, getting a heater that provides the most suitable type of heat for our bodies is important. All models of the eWAVE give off extremely absorbent and low reflecting heat, allowing bodies to warm up faster and enjoy a pleasant warmth almost like the morning sun.
Increase your comfort and save lots on energy with the IR Energy eWAVE Medium Infrared Electric Heater. Grab the best deal with free shipping!
Higher voltage 3-phase heaters for commercial or industrial applications are available on special order, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Electric Infrared Electric Heaters are cost-efficient and do not heat any unnecessary spaces.
- This sleekly designed heater can be wall/ceiling mounted to maximize space and improve the aesthetics of modern surroundings.
- The emitter was designed to be thicker on parts that do most of the heating than on the edges of the heater so more warmth is felt by those closest to it.
- Highly absorbent and low reflective heat feels more pleasant to our body than intense heat.
- With the 3200W Long Wave Model elevated 8 ft above the floor, you can heat an area up to 18 x 14 ft at 55 degrees in still windy conditions.
- Has an IP55 rating which certifies protection from moderate dust and rain exposure
- An emitter with 0% flame impingement causes zero damage to the other parts of the heater.
- Can be mounted at any angle from 0 to 50 degrees for you to warm an area more accurately.
- A waterproof junction box is built-in to avoid short circuits.
- Proudly made in Canada for superior craftsmanship and complies with safety standards set by the CSA
||100% Recycled Steel
||Up to 18 ft x 14 ft
|Safety Shut Off Valve
3" H x 8" W x 89" L
||UL Listed, CSA Approved
||1-Year Warranty on ALL parts
What's in the Box:
- IR Energy eWAVE 89" 3200W Long Wave Electric Infrared Heater- 1 pc
- Mounting Bracket- 1 pc
- User's Manual- 1 pc
Each enclosed area within which the heater is located shall have a temperature control device. The heater does not feature a device to control ambient temperature.
Long Wave Models perform better and heat a larger area in enclosed spaces. For outdoor areas, Medium Wave Models can provide superior heating as medium wavelengths emit higher temperatures than long wavelengths.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.