The Modern Blaze Aleutian Fire Pit Table makes al fresco dinner parties more enjoyable with its warm inviting ambiance.
If you love enjoying meals in nature, this linear beauty will make your outdoor dining experience even better. It is available in 4 sizes 46", 70", 84", and 96" long. Set at dining height, this fire pit table is set at the perfect height for gathering everyone for a meal. Choose between 2 colors to match your space- Black Onyx and Western White.
This fire pit table is built with Cast Stone Concrete, giving it few distress marks for a natural stone look, and it is coated with a smooth finish. It has a compartment for hiding the propane tank to keep your space neat.
Proudly made in the USA, it guarantees better quality than those made overseas. It is warranted to be free of defects for 5 years which is longer than similar fire features.
Enjoy the pleasures of dining outside with the Modern Blaze Aleutian Fire Pit Table. Order now to take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Looking for a counter to put in your outdoor space? See the Aleutian Islands Counter Height Fire Pit Table.
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cast Stone Concrete Fire Pit Table has a natural stone look, great for adding an organic feel to your modern space. Plus, it will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- 30" Tall, it is set at the perfect height for outdoor dining.
- Both the Black Onyx and Western White Fire Pit Tables complement any decor. Select one that better suits your space.
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Heats a crowd with 65,000 BTUs of heat for a fun and relaxing outdoor party.
- Choose from 4 sizes to perfectly fit your space- 46", 70", 84", or 96" Long
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Keeps a propane tank hidden inside for less clutter
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
|46" Model: 6 people
|70" Model: 8 people
|84" Model: 8 people
|96" Model: 10 people
|30" H x 46" W x 30" D
|30" H x 70" W x 37" D
|30" H x 84" W x 37" D
|30" H x 96" W x 37" D
|46" Model: 400 lbs
|70" Model: 600 lbs
|84" Model: 650 lbs
|96" Model: 700 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table Assembly - 1 set
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Valve with Key - 1 pc.
- Air Mixer (Propane only) - 1 pc.
- Regulator (Propane only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly. The 70" model requires 30 lbs of fire glass or 1 bag of lava rocks.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov