Schwank Two Stage Switches allows you to turn each heating element of your electricSchwank dual element heater on or off by flipping a switch. Turning on just one element gives half the power capability and turning both on provides full power capability, resulting in a high and low heat setting. Each heater requires a dedicated switch.
Choose a two stage control based on where it will be installed and how, in-wall or surface mount. For indoor and outdoor protected areas, a weatherproof cover is not needed.
Available in single or dual, to control one or two heaters. Multiple switches may be needed for more than two heaters. This is perfect for those looking for a simple and affordable control option.
- Affordable control option for dual element electricSchwank heaters saves you money.
- Compatible with any electricSchwank dual element heater.
- Ability to turn on and off each element independently, providing effectively half power/full power capabilities for your comfort.
- Range 120/240/277 VAC (20 amps max per switch) for your voltage needs.
- Stainless Steel Face Plate ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Weatherproof cover included for regulators installed in outdoor exposed areas.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.