Patio Comfort Vintage PC02CAB is an elegant high-quality infrared patio heater in Antique Bronze that is easy to use. Fueled by liquid propane, it is completely portable.
Patio Comfort PC02 provides a clean and draft-free circle of warmth with infrared heat that will keep you warm in any outdoor setting. Areas with mild weather can heat a space up to 12 sq ft in diameter.
The classic design of this patio heater has been the favorite of restaurant owners for many years. Now, these heaters are available for homeowners so that they can enjoy eating, sitting, or reading on their patio all year round, even during the winter months!
Note: Outdoor temperatures, wind chills, low gas pressure, and other factors reduce the heating capacity. Wind gusts will affect the glow and flame pattern and may create soot on the emitter grid or burner, pilot, or main burner orifices.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Features a unique “French Door” style “EZ ACCESS” hinged access double door system to conveniently hide your propane tank.
- All Antique Bronze polyurethane powder-coated cast aluminum post, base, doors, and tank enclosure for that vintage look.
- Clean draft-free circle of warmth will keep you warm and toasty outdoors, within 10 to 12 feet of the heater.
- Adjustable heat output allows you to get the right temperature for your comfort.
- Convenient Piezo match-free ignition, turn on your patio heater with a push of a button.
- Up to 10 hours of use on standard 20-lb propane tank with OPD Cylinder for extended hours of outdoor comfort.
- Completely self-contained and portable which makes moving the entire unit easier.
- The only patio heater that has a heavy-duty door latching mechanism to prevent accidental access to the propane cylinder may also be secured with a small padlock (not provided with heater) making it tamper-proof.
- Heavy-duty cast iron ballast weight to prevent accidental tipping or movement for safety.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds UL safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Complete Parts Availability and Support in case anything goes wrong beyond the warranty period.
||10-12 ft Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
||10 Hours (20-lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||93" H x 34" Diameter
||UL Listed and Approved
1-Year Residential/120-Day Commercial
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
WARNING: Please check with state and local codes before purchasing this product. This product may not be sold in the state of New Jersey.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov