The RADtec Ellipse Flame Propane Patio Heater improves the ambiance in your outdoor space with long captivating flames. Its clear glass tube heater emits long flames that rise to the top. This basic yet beautiful fire element is painted entirely in black to complement any style or motif.
With an IPX5 rating, you can be assured of its quality as this certifies it can withstand moderate rain. Supplemental warmth is spread to a maximum area of 65 sq ft in mild climates. Indulge in an uninterrupted evening of fun with a full propane tank that can burn for 10 hours.
You won't get into any hassles operating your patio heater with its Direct Spark Ignition System. Simply press the button while turning its knob to light it in seconds. The flames may be adjusted too. For your safety, the anti-tilt shut-off switch turns the heater off in case it is knocked over and the optional stabilizing weighted base provides more support.
Enjoy an amazing night outdoors with a better atmosphere. Buy the RADtec Ellipse Flame Patio Heater today and save on our free shipping promo!
The RADtec Ellipse Flame is also available with Ruby Glass.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Uses Liquid Propane, allowing you to extend your outdoor area anywhere you wish
- IPX5 Rating - built to withstand moderate rain
- Easily light it up and adjust the flames with its Piezo Ignition System
- Tall flames that rise to its top look very eye-catching
- Anti-Tilt Shut Off Switch provides more safety as the heater is turned off in case it is knocked over by the wind
- Does not require gas lines and can be assembled easily
- A full propane tank can burn for up to 10 hours, so you can enjoy the night without interruptions
- Wheel kit lets you move it to any spot easily
- The optional stabilizing weighted base makes it more stable on windy days
||Commercial / Residential
||Direct Spark Ignition
||Glass Tube Burner
||50-65 sq ft
|Avg Burn Time:
||10 hours (20 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||78" H x 22.5" D
What's in the Box:
- Patio Heater Assembly - 1 set
- Burner Assembly - 1 set
- Wheel Kit - 1 pc.
- Gas Hose - 1 pc.
- Cover - 1 pc.
- Bolts - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 set
Only use outside or in well-ventilated spaces. A minimum of 25% of the total wall surface area must remain open in semi-enclosed spaces. 20% of the wall area in balconies should remain exposed.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov