The SunStar Glass Infrared Gas Heaters are built with a black glass face for superior wind resistance. It can withstand winds up to 40 mph. It is sold in Black Powder Coated Aluminized Steel to go with any decor and Marine Grade Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance in harsh conditions like coastal areas.
This heater is Made in the USA by Gas Fired Products (GFP), a leading manufacturer of heaters since 1949. Only quality components are used in their products, and the SunStar Heaters are no exception. These units are extremely weather-resistant against direct rain or snow.
Infrared Heat heats more efficiently than gas. With people and objects warmed directly as the sun does, no energy is wasted heating the air.
Its maximum coverage area is 12 x 12 ft and warms up to 35,000 BTUs on high. This unit is designed to be mounted at 0° horizontally to heat a wider area. This great deal includes a mounting kit and a wall switch. Upgrade to a remote-controlled unit for more convenience.
Have a relaxing time enjoying your patio and dining al fresco. Save tons on the free shipping offer on the SunStar Glass Heater. Buy now!
A wall/ceiling-mounted model that may be angled 15°-60° is also available.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Or, do you need more information about the current lead time? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Black Glass Face provides superior wind resistance against winds up to 40 mph.
- Includes a kit to mount the unit horizontally at 0° for a wider coverage area.
- Extremely weather-resistant- withstands direct rain or snow.
- Black Powder Coated Aluminized Steel complements any decor and Marine Grade Stainless Steel is extremely corrosion-resistant in coastal areas.
- Two-Stage Wall Switch lets you easily turn it on/off or set it on high/low. Remote-controlled units are also available to use with ease.
- Made in the USA with quality components
- Heat Shield reduces top clearance by 10". It is required to use with the Fixed Ceiling Mounting Kit.
- Heats with Infrared Energy to warm people or objects directly. It does not waste energy heating the air.
- Control multiple heaters at the same time with a relay kit.
- CSA Certified, verifying it complies with safety standards
||Indoor/Outdoor (Commercial), Outdoor Only (Residential)
||12 x 12 ft
|Safety Shut-Off Valve:
||Optional (Included in Gas Connection Kit)
||35,000 (High), 24,000 (Low)
||11.8" H x 48" L x 9.6" W
1 -Year Warranty on Controls, 3-Year Warranty on Burner Assembly
What's in the Box:
- Gas Heater - 1 pc.
- Heat Shield - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control (for Remote Controlled Units) - 1 pc.
- 3-Position Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
A Heat Shield is required to install with the Fixed Ceiling Mounting Kit.
A relay kit allows you to create "zones" for heating areas at different heat levels. It also lets you control multiple heaters at the same time. EACH heater requires one relay kit if to be controlled together with other units.
See this heating guide to set up gas heaters properly on your patio.
Installation of this heater must conform with local building codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54, or the Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code, CSA B149.1 In Canada, the installation must conform to current CSA B149.1 (The Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code) in the absence of local codes. Heaters shall be installed by a licensed contractor or licensed installer. Clearances to combustibles as outlined in the manual should always be observed. In areas used for storage of combustible materials where they may be stacked below the heater, NFPA54 requires that the installer must post signs that will “specify the maximum permissible stacking height to maintain the required clearances from the heater to combustibles.”
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov