Endless Summer Triple Dome Portable Stainless Steel Propane Heater is an efficient outdoor patio heater with a unique design. Powered by liquid propane, this portable commercial grade heater will heat a large area without the need for electricity or plumbing.
Enjoy a wide circle of warmth around this heater, up to 20 feet in diameter. Equipped with wheels, you can easily move this heater around to where heat is needed.
The unique triple dome design of this heater provides more even heat distribution and adds style to any residential or commercial outdoor patio setting.
- Triple dome system with ceramic cone lined emitter for better heat distribution and reduces the effect of blowing wind on the flame.
- Portable, equipped with wheels for easy mobility.
- Wide circle of warmth, stay comfortable within 20 feet of this heater.
- Commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Tank compartment hides the tank from view for visual appeal, safety, and security.
- Operates off a standard grill tank (not included), easy to refuel, just replace the tank when it's empty.
- Manually lit pilot with electronic ignition, easy to turn the heater on using the control knob (uses an AA battery). Adjust the control knob for flame intensity.
- Efficient burner backed by a 5-year warranty, this heater can be used for hours non-stop.
- Tilt Switch, this patio heater turns off when it is tilted or tipped over for your safety.
- 100% burner shut off to make sure that no gas leaks when the heater is not in use.
- This patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
||Commercial / Residential
||20 ft. Diameter
Avg Burn Time:
8 Hours Burn Time (20 lb tank)
Stainless Steel Emitter Grid
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||91.6" H x 34" W x 34" D
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Routine maintenance and keeping the exterior clean can help make this heater last for many years. You can use high quality automobile wax to help maintain the appearance of your heater. Apply to the exerior surfaces from the pole down. Do not apply to the dome or emitter screen.
Cover the patio heater with a patio heater cover to help protect from the weather and build up in air passages.