Why have a regular table on your patio, when you can get a fire pit table that creates a warm ambiance for everybody? The Modern Blaze Mt. Lassen 54" Chat Height Fire Pit Table keeps 4 to 6 people seated around it snug and toasty.
This beautiful round fire pit table is designed with plenty of table space, allowing room for food, playing card games, or reading books while you relax in nature. It is available in 7 colors to perfectly match any style your space may have. Customize it with fire glass or lava rocks to make it look even more stunning.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, easily light it up and warm the surroundings with 65,000 BTUs of heat. It has a compartment to hide a propane tank for a clutter-free operation. This model is also available in Dining Height for those who prefer a taller table for outdoor dinners.
Don't push back amazing outdoor gatherings at your home. Order it now and save on free shipping!
Manufacturing Lead Time is 8 weeks.
- Chat Height Fire Pit Table is a fantastic piece for socializing outdoors and can seat 4 to 6 people.
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. And, will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- Choose from 7 colors to go with your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- It keeps a propane tank hidden for a clutter-free operation
- Warms up with 65,000 BTUs to create a relaxing atmosphere outdoors
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
||OL ML 54-25
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit Ignition
||25" H x 54" Diameter
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly. 30 lbs of fire glass or 1 bag of lava rocks are required.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov