Enjoying a meal in nature already feels rewarding, but with the Modern Blaze Mt. Lassen Dining Height Fire Pit Table, you'll enjoy outdoor dining even more.
This beautiful round fire pit table is designed for excellent al fresco dining in any outdoor area. It is designed with plenty of table space and is set at the perfect height of 30", perfect for enjoying meals. This fire feature keeps 4 to 6 people seated around it warm and cozy. Create an instant hang-out spot for playing card games or socializing after meals.
It is available in 7 colors to perfectly match any motif. Customize it with fire glass or lava rocks to make it look even more stunning.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition, it easily lights up and warms up the surroundings with 65,000 BTUs of heat. Its access door keeps a propane tank hidden to keep your space clutter-free. This model is also available in Chat Height for those who prefer a lower table for less formal outdoor activities.
Don't push back your chance to have amazing gatherings at your home. Order it now and save on free shipping!
Manufacturing Lead Time takes 8 weeks.
- Dining Height Fire Pit Table is a fantastic way to enhance outdoor dining and can seat 4 to 6 people.
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. And, will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- Choose from 7 colors to go with your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- It keeps a propane tank hidden for a clutter-free operation
- Warms up with 65,000 BTUs, creating a relaxing atmosphere outdoors
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
||OL ML 54-30
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit Ignition
||30" H x 54" Diameter
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly. 30 lbs of fire glass or 1 bag of lava rocks are required.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov