Bromic Smart-Heat™ Link Plug-In lets you control your electric or gas heaters in your home automation system. It transmits the commands from your wireless controls to your home automation system, allowing you to turn your heaters on or off in one place. You can adjust the heat level for Electric Heaters from 1 to 100%; this feature is unavailable for gas heating.
This Plug-in may only be used with Smart Home Integration Systems that have an RS232 Connection such as Lutron, Creston, Control4, and Nomad. If your Electric Heater does not have wireless/remote control on its heat and power, then you must buy the Wireless Dimmer and On/Off Switch separately to integrate it with your smart home. Only the Wireless On/Off Switch is required for gas heating.
A Home Automation Integrator or a licensed technician with experience in software and communication debugging must perform the integration process of the Bromic Heaters. To integrate, the home automation system may be programmed directly by a third party or by using a personal computer to follow the instructions provided.
With just a tap on your panel or tablet, steer clear of the hurdles in operating your Bromic Heater. Buy it here today with free shipping!
- Installation requires a Smart Home Integration System with an RS232 Port, DB9 Cable, and a 5V DC Power Adapter, which are not included with this purchase.
- A Bromic Wireless Dimmer and On/Off Switch are required to adjust the heat levels of electric heaters and control their power while only the Wireless On/Off Switch is required for gas heaters as only this feature can be integrated with your smart home system.
- Bromic heaters that use Bromic controls get a 7-year warranty
- Guaranteed to operate normally within a temperature range of 14°F to 131°F and can receive or transmit signals within 100 ft.
- Made in Italy for great quality and craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.