AZ Patio Heaters Propane Patio Heater is a tall and affordable outdoor heater with a stylish two-tone finish. This heater looks great in any patio setting.
The Hiland Series Heater can emit heat across a 10 to 15 ft diameter, making it perfect for backyard entertainment. With Liquid Propane as its fuel source, you can expect it to burn up to 10 hours for an uninterrupted night of entertainment.
Available in stainless steel and black, stainless steel and hammered bronze, and stainless steel and hammered silver to match or complement your décor.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors by simply placing this heater on your patio. Good for warming anyone nearby and for heating up your outdoor space.
Note:Several factors may affect your heating area. Preferably, a wind velocity below 10 mph, outdoor temperatures more than 40ºF, and a propane tank at least one-fourth full are needed for the heater to work best.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Folded metal table, adjustable to place items while enjoying the outdoors.
- Access door design to secure the 20-lb propane tank (tank not included) used to fuel the heater.
- 48,000 BTUs, variable control allows you to set the heater to a comfortable temperature.
- Portable, this heater has wheels for easy mobility.
- Stainless Steel with Two-Tone finish, available in Stainless Steel & Black, Stainless Steel & Hammered Bronze, and Stainless Steel & Hammered Silver to match or complement your décor.
- Weight plate for added stability, so that the heater will not easily tip over for your safety.
- 33" Aluminum shield and burner cover is included to protect the burner from the elements.
- Manually lit, but it is easy to turn on this heater by pressing and turning the control knob.
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt devices for additional safety.
- Uses a 20-lb Propane Tank (Lasts 8-10hrs. on High), easy to refuel by changing the tank.
- Regulator included to be used with the propane tank for easy setup.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
||AZ Patio Heaters
||10-15 ft. Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
10 Hours (20 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||87" H x 33" W x 33" D
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Use high-quality automobile wax to help maintain the appearance of your heater. Apply to exterior surfaces from the pole down. Do not apply to emitter screen or domes.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov