Do you think dining indoors is a lot cozier than in your backyard? If your answer's yes, the Modern Blaze Mt. Shasta Square Dining Fire Pit Table will change your mind. It is an elegant piece that creates a warm ambiance for gatherings where you dine in nature. You'll definitely enjoy your meal on this fire feature more than an ordinary table!
This unit is built with high-quality material and superior craftsmanship. Made in the USA, it has better quality than those built overseas. It is constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a lighter and sturdier material than regular concrete. And, unlike steel fire pits, it will never rust!
Choose from 7 colors to match any decor your patio may have. With fire glass or lava rocks, it will look even more stunning. Easily turn it on with a Match Lit Ignition System, and keep a propane tank hidden within its body.
To see this model at a lower height, check out the Modern Blaze Mt. Shasta Chat Height Fire Pit Table.
Don't delay lovely outdoor gatherings with your family and friends. Buy this stylish fire pit table now and save on our free shipping offer!
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining Height Fire Pit Table makes al fresco dining much cozier and looks more stylish than a regular table
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. And, will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- Choose from 7 colors to go with your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- Access Door keeps a propane tank hidden for a clutter-free operation
- Warms up with 65,000 BTUs, creating a relaxing atmosphere outdoors
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
||OL MSL 42-42-30
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit Ignition
||30" H x 42" W x 42" L
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly. 30 lbs of fire glass or 1 bag of lava rocks are required.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov