Dimplex Wallmounted Outdoor Infrared Propane Heater is a portable, stylish, and functional heater designed to be used in an outdoor, or patio environment.
It can also be suspended from the ceiling with an optional Ceiling Mount Pole (sold separately). Using Natural gas, this powerful heater provides efficient directional heat wherever it is placed.
Commercial grade 4-tile ceramic burner produces 31,500 BTUs of heat and warms outdoor commercial and residential areas up to 172.2 sq. ft with just one heater. The recommended minimum mounting height is 79" from the Floor. Please consider that weather conditions such as strong winds and extremely cold temperatures may affect the heating area.
The heater head is constructed of 430 stainless steel and coated with high-temperature paint. The Electronic finger pull makes for safe, easy ignition, and turn off. This heater works even in areas with strong winds with wind protection of up to 9 miles per hour
Stay warm in your outdoor living space with the Dimplex Portable Outdoor Infrared Propane Heater and take advantage of our free shipping. Order now!
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Powerful Heating: Commercial grade 4-tile ceramic burner produces 31,500 BTUs of heat
- Made of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- No electricity or hard wiring is required, works independently with a natural gas line
- Heats up to 172.2 sq. ft of outdoor area effectively with just one heater
- Electronic finger pull makes for safe, easy ignition and turn off
- Wall mount using the included bracket and select your desired angle, or suspend from the ceiling—direct heat where it is needed
- Optional Low clearance heat shield (sold separately) reduces the clearance required for installation by 12"
- The recommended minimum mounting height is 79" from the Floor.
- Wind protection of up to 9 miles per hour, works well in areas with strong gusts of wind
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||430 Stainless Steel
||Commercial / Residential
||Electronic Finger Pull
||172.2 sq ft per heater
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||5" H x 35.5" W x 6.75" D
What's in the Box:
- Heater Head with Regulator - 1 pc.
- Heat Deflector - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 pc.
- AA Battery -1 pc.
- Black Cord - 1 pc.
- Red Cord - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing outdoors we recommend the heater is positioned where it will be protected from exposure to extreme weather such as snow and ice.
Good for residential settings, the Low Clearance Heat Shield allows you to install the heater closer to the ceiling decreasing the required clearance by 12 inches.
A Ceiling Mount Pole is required for mounting this heater on the ceiling.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov