Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas heater is a portable, stylish, and functional heater designed to be used in an outdoor, semi-outdoor or patio environment. Using propane gas, this powerful heater provides efficient directional heat with its adjustable tilt head wherever it is placed.
Equipped with built-in wheels, it is easy to move it around the patio to provide heat to up to 215 sq. ft. of space. The heating area will depend on ambient temperature and wind conditions. Featuring a modular design, this heater is very easy to dismantle for storage.
The award-winning design of this heater makes it a piece of art that looks great and provides a lot of heat in any patio setting.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Easy mobility even in tighter spaces with an anti-tilt structural design and built-in wheels for your safety and convenience.
- Warmth where you want it with an innovative adjustable tilting head for your comfort.
- Easy assembly, dismantling and storage thanks to a functional and pragmatic modular design.
- High-intensity and efficient ceramic burner for delivery of optimal heat with minimal heat loss.
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability.
- Ensure just the right level of comfortable heat with Bromic’s unique and patented adjustable heat controls, get the right temperature using the control knob.
- 29" H x 13" W Storage Opening easily fits a 30-lb LP tank within the unit. 40-lb tank will fit if you slightly tilt it to place inside for more hours of outdoor entertainment.
- Average Burn Time is 7-8 hours using a standard 20-lb LP tank for hours of outdoor entertainment
- Widespread heat output, up to 13ft wide and 16ft deep, to provide coverage of up to 65ft2, stay warm and comfortable outdoors.
- Soft Touch Ignite, battery activated repetitive spark ignition, easy to use just push the button.
- Contoured design for superior wind resistance, stay warm despite strong winds outdoors.
- Can be used with natural gas using the optional Natural Gas Conversion Kit, no need to keep switching fuel tanks.
- For your safety: flame failure device, anti-tilt switch
- ETL Approved, the product complies with North American safety standards.
||Outdoor Covered Area Only
||Commercial / Residential
||215 sq. ft.
|Avg Burn Time:
||7-8 Hours (20 lb tank)
||85" H x 19" W x 27" D
||ETL Approved for the US and Canada
||1-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty
The heating area will depend on ambient temperature and wind conditions. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Extend the life of this already exceptionally durable heater by protecting it from the elements with an easy-to-fit heater head cover when it is not in use.
This appliance is to be protected from rain. Install under a protective cover.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov