Infratech Solid State Control Package is a project specific control option used for zone heating. A complete package should include a relay panel and an analog controller. Control panels are available with one to six relays.
The number of relays you need in a control box depends on the power of the heaters within a zone. One relay can handle up to 9,000 Watts at 240 Volts. If the sum of the wattage of heaters in one zone is greater than 9,000 Watts or there is more than one zone to be controlled, a 2 relay (or more) control box might be needed.
An appropriate analog controller is required, you will need one controller per zone or area. One zone controller can handle up to three relays on the control box. Each controller has a switch to turn the heaters on or off and a knob to adjust the temperature. An optional timer is available to automatically shut off the heaters after 15 mins to 4 hours.
If you are looking for a way to control multiple heaters in one zone or multiple zones, an Infratech Solid State Control Package is the best control option.
There are many options and configurations based on how you would like to control each heater, please contact Infratech customer service team for the best solution (Phone: 949-474-3070).
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at email@example.com.
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 Relay Panel
- For use in conjunction with zone analog controllers for a complete package.
- All Relay Panels are NEMA 4 RATED and completely weather resistant, ensures safety and durability.
- Maximum of 9,000 watts at 240V or 8,000 watts at 208V per relay for efficiency.
- Zone Heating – the capability to control one or more heaters to heat specified target areas within a large-scale space with a single touch for your convenience.
- The Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controllers (with or without optional timer) work together and are project specific.
- Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer, products meets safety and high quality standards.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.