Infratech Solid State Control Package is a project specific control option used for zone heating. A complete package should include a relay panel and an analog controller. Analog controllers are available with one to four zones and an optional timer.
The number of relays you need in a control box depends on the power of the heaters within a zone. One relay can handle up to 9,000 Watts at 240 Volts. If the sum of the wattage of heaters in one zone is greater than 9,000 Watts or there is more than one zone to be controlled, a 2 relay (or higher) control box might be needed.
An appropriate analog controller is required, you will need one controller per zone or area. One zone controller can handle up to three relays on the control box. Each controller has a switch to turn the heaters on or off and a knob to adjust the temperature. An optional timer is available to automatically shut off the heaters after 15 mins to 4 hours.
If you are looking for a way to control multiple heaters in one zone or multiple zones, an Infratech Solid State Control Package is the best control option.
There are many options and configurations based on how you would like to control each heater, please contact Infratech customer service team for the best solution (Phone: 949-474-3070).
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at email@example.com.
- Available in 1, 2, 3, or 4 Zones to easily control multiple zones with one setup.
- Energy efficiency – including optional timer functions, control versatility, and ease of use.
- Must purchase main relay control panel for a complete package.
- The ability to adjust heating intensity, to achieve the ideal comfort for your space.
- Zone Heating – the capability to control one or more heaters to heat specified target areas within a large-scale space with a single touch for your convenience.
- The Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controllers (with or without optional timer) work together and are project specific.
- All Controllers are NEMA 12 RATED, and can be exposed to mist, but not direct rain and must be installed in protected areas to ensure it can be used for many years.
- Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer, products meets safety and high quality standards.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.