Dimplex DIR Series 36" 2200 Watt Infrared Electric heater is a wall-mounted heater that can warm up large patios or expansive indoor living areas. It's assembled with premium materials such as ceramic glass and anodized aluminum that allows it to resist outdoor elements. A handheld remote and mounting brackets are included with the unit.
Rated with 2200 watts, this heater can effectively heat up to 99 sq. ft. of indoor space, and 60.3 sq. ft. for outdoors in mild climates. Experience the comfort instantly with the ruby halogen equipped inside the heater. This allows it to reach its full heating capacity in under 6 seconds.
Built with Schott Nextrema®, a ceramic glass that can resist outdoor elements, this heater has top-notch durability and is rated for indoor and outdoor use. Furthermore, its anodized aluminum casing is resistant to corrosion.
Find the perfect spot for your heater and easily install it on your wall with the included mounting brackets. For more convenience, the remote control is included so you can navigate through its functions at the comfort of your seat.
Enjoy the warmth and comfort the Dimplex DIR Series 36" 2200 Watt Infrared Electric Heater provides in your home.
Also available in wattages: 1500W, 1800W, and 3000W.
Note:Strong winds and outdoor temperature are some weather conditions that may affect the heating area.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Ceramic Schott Nextrema® Glass allows the unit to resist high temperatures, shock, and chemicals
- Anodized Aluminum Casing for corrosion resistance
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated to provide comfort anywhere in your home
- Heats up to 99 sq. ft. of interior space, or 60.3 sq. ft. of outdoor area effectively
- Wall Mounted with adjustable angle to direct the heat
- Achieves its full heating capacity in under 6 seconds for instant comfort
- 3 heat settings to get the right amount of heat
- IP65 Waterproof Rating for outdoor use
- Up to 5,000 Hours Running Life for long-lasting comfort
- Automatically Shuts off after 8 hours for safety purposes
- Remote Control Included for convenient operation
||Indoor / Outdoor
Schott Nextrema® Glass, Anodized Aluminum Casing
||Commercial / Residential
||99 sq. ft. (Indoor), 60.3 sq. ft. (Outdoor)
||35 1/2" W x 6 3/4" D x 5" H
What's in the Box:
- IR Heater - 1 pc.
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing outdoors we recommend the heater is positioned where it will be protected from exposure to extreme weather such as snow and ice.
It is best that the distance between the heater and the remote be less than 3 m (9.8 ft.), and the remote control must be pointed directly to the receiver on the front panel during the operation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.