Dimplex DIR Series 36" 1800 Watt Infrared Electric Heater is an indoor or outdoor heater made with ceramic glass and anodized aluminum to ensure it can withstand outdoor elements. This 1800 Watt unit can warm up your space within a few seconds and it can be installed either on the wall or ceiling. Mounting brackets are included as well as a handheld remote.
In under 6 seconds, you can experience this heater's maximum heat, giving you instant comfort. This infrared heater has a wide heat coverage and it can effectively heat up to 90 sq. ft. of indoor space and 49.5 sq. ft. of outdoor area.
Featuring Schott Nextrema®, a ceramic glass designed to resist high temperatures, thermal shocks, and chemicals. The Dimplex DIR Series Infrared Electric Heater is the perfect heater for indoor or outdoor areas as it is also using a corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum casing, that guarantees its durability.
Mounting brackets are included with this unit, leaving you a lot of installation options. Mount it on the wall or ceiling, and adjust its angle to direct the heat. Easily control the heater from the comfort of your seat with the included handheld remote.
Enjoy the complete package and heating experience the Dimplex DIR Series 36" 1800 Watt Infrared Electric Heater offers. Easily install it in your home and experience the warmth and comfort it provides.
Also available in wattages: 1500W, 2200W, and 3000W.
- Ceramic Schott Nextrema® Glass allows the unit to resist high temperatures, shock, and chemicals
- Anodized Aluminum Casing for corrosion resistance
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated to provide comfort anywhere in your home
- Heats up to 90 sq. ft. of interior space, or 49.5 sq. ft. of outdoor area effectively
Wall/Ceiling Mounted for a wide range of installation setup.
- Achieves its full heating capacity in under 6 seconds for instant comfort
- 3 heat settings to get the right amount of heat
- IP65 Waterproof Rating for outdoor use
- Adjustable Angle to direct the heat
- Up to 5,000 Hours Running Life for long-lasting comfort
- Automatically Shuts off after 8 hours for safety purposes
- Remote Control Included for convenient operation
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
Schott Nextrema® Glass, Anodized Aluminum Casing
||Commercial / Residential
||90 sq. ft. (Indoor), 49.5 sq. ft. (Outdoor)
35 1/2" W x 5" D x 6 3/4" H
What's in the Box:
- IR Heater - 1 pc.
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing outdoors we recommend the heater is positioned where it will be protected from exposure to extreme weather such as snow and ice.
It is best that the distance between the heater and the remote be less than 3 m (9.8 ft.), and the remote control must be pointed directly to the receiver on the front panel during the operation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.