Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric heater is a powerful and robust wall, ceiling, or flush mounted heater designed to be used anywhere you want. Add warmth and style to your home or commercial space, this heater provides comfort with an industrial flair.
Compatible with a lot of wireless control options, you can easily control your heater with a click of a button. Used with a smart system, you can set and forget as it can automatically turn on and off.
Available in two sizes: 44" and 56", single and dual element with black or white finish. Dual element heaters pack twice the power of single element heaters of the same size. These heaters can heat an area of 65 to 160 sq. ft. of space in optimum conditions.
The durable design of this heater in addition to various power and control options makes it perfect for any indoor or outdoor setting.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Design Request Form
- Easy to use, with smart system compatibility and single switch activation, Tungsten Smart-Heat™ series allows users to simply set and forget.
- Precise Directional Heating, adjust the mounting bracket to accurately alter heat coverage.
- Easy to Install, create comfort in no time by simply mounting with the included bracket and connecting to power.
- Ultra-Durable stainless steel construction for reliable heating performance and long life, with the choice of corrosion-resistant black or white finishes. White finish is only available in dual element models.
- High-Performance Honeycomb Mesh Screen spreads comforting heat evenly across a large coverage area.
- Recommended mounting height is 6 ft (wall mounted) or 8 ft (ceiling mounted) from the ground for better heating efficiency.
- A thick steel coil housed in translucent fused ultra-durable quartz offers high-output heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR), maximizes performance and efficiency by directing potentially lost infrared energy back towards the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector for energy efficiency.
- Scalable Solution, tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with four models ranging from 2000W to 6000W (single and dual element), all featuring the ability to adjust the output of individual elements.
- Available in two sizes: 44" (single element: 2000W & dual element: 4000W) and 56" (single element: 3000W & dual element: 6000W) to meet your space and heating needs. See Brochure for more information.
- Seamless remote heater control with optional Bromic wireless controller for your convenience.
- Optional flush mount kit and tube suspension kit are available allowing you to install your heater the way you want.
- ETL Approved, the product complies with North American safety standards.
||Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric
||Indoor / Covered Outdoor Area
||Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||65 sq. ft / 100 sq. ft. / 130 sq. ft. / 160 sq. ft.
||6,824 / 10,236 / 13,648 / 20,472
||2,000 / 3,000 / 4,000 / 6,000
||8.3 / 12.5 / 16.6 / 25
||8.5" Height, 44" or 56" Length
||19.8 lbs / 22 lbs
||ETL Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited-Residential 90 Day Commercial Warranty
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Bromic offers wireless control options that allow you to control your heater with a click of a button. To simply turn it on/off, get the Wireless On/Off Switch.
For temperature control, the Wireless Dimmer Switch is a better choice. Adjust your heater's heat output from 0-100% with a dimmer.
Each switch can control up to two electric heaters from 100 feet away.
Ensure your heater can be used for many years, using Bromic wireless controls extends your Heater Element warranty to 7 Years.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.