Infratech 61" W Series heater is a classic stainless steel patio heater that can be installed anywhere you want. This infrared electric heater produces up to 4000 Watts of heat covering an area of up to 10' x 10' and works well with almost any control option even smart home systems.
W Series heater is a great choice for pole, wall, or ceiling mounting. It comes with swivel mounting brackets for easy installation. It looks even better when recessed with the optional flush mount kit.
This classic W-shaped heater is available in 208 V, 240 V, 277 V, and 480 V. It can also be custom powder coated in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost. Choose a color that matches or complements your room's color palette.
Great for residential and commercial applications. If you are looking for a flush mounted heater that seamlessly blends with your decor, Infratech W series heater is the best choice.
Also available in sizes: 33" and 39" long.
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C/CD-Series vs. W/WD-Series
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor.
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes swivel brackets for easy installation.
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use for efficient heating to keep you comfortable.
Optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9' (3000 W) or 8' to 11' (4000 W) for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle with multi-position mounting bracket tab for installation flexibility.
- Approximate 8' x 8' (3000 W) or 10' x 10' (4000 W) Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Infratech heaters can be used with various control options and are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others for your convenience.
- Available in 208V, 240V, 277V, or 480V to meet your needs.
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.” This is for your safety.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||W 30 / W 40
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||8 ft. x 8 ft. / 10 ft. x 10 ft.
||10,236 / 13,648
||3,000 / 4,000
||208 / 240 / 277 / 480
||61 1/4" Length with 8 3/16" Width
||UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
Infratech offers a variety of control options, from a simple on/off switch with one heat setting or INF regulator with variable heat to more advanced controllers with more features. For Sleep Timer, temperature control, and other control options, get an Analog Controller, Universal Control, or a Home Management System for smart home integration.
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.