Infratech Simple On/Off Switches allow you to turn your heater on or off by flipping a switch. Each heater requires a dedicated switch.
Infratech offers a variety of controls depending on what the customer wants or needs. Choose a switch based on where it will be installed and how, in-wall or surface mount. For indoor and outdoor protected areas, a weatherproof cover is not needed.
Available in single or dual, to control one or two heaters. Multiple switches may be needed for more than two heaters.
Great for those looking for an affordable no frills control option.
These items are not always in stock and might take 5-8 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Low cost control option for SL Series, C Series, and W Series heaters saves you money.
- Range 120/277 VAC (20 amps max per switch) for your voltage needs.
- Stainless Steel Face Plate ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Weatherproof cover included for regulators installed in outdoor exposed areas.
- Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer, products meets safety and high quality standards.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.