Calcana High Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater is a sleek and sophisticated outdoor heater. Powered by propane or natural gas, this infrared heater can work in high altitude and is not affected by the wind.
This stainless steel heater has a modulating control panel so you can set the heat just right for maximum comfort. Best installed overhead or, pole or wall mounted at an angle - anywhere outdoors.
Available in sizes: 5' and 10', 304 commercial grade and 316 marine grade stainless steel. If corrosion due to saltwater is a possible problem, choose a marine grade unit.
If you are looking for an extremely powerful heater in a relatively small package, for your home or commercial space, that is fuel efficient, durable, and low maintenance, this Calcana heater is an excellent choice.
Calcana Standard Output heaters are also available with sizes: 10', 15', and 20' long. Standard Output heaters are longer than High Output heaters, but can be vented for indoor use.
- Turn the heater on/off with the flick of a switch. Modulating remote control panel allows you to adjust the heat, from half to full power, for your comfort and convenience.
- Sleek, sophisticated, and graceful design, this heater looks great in any setting.
- The only gas heater that has temperature control without open flames or glowing red parts.
- Works in high altitude and is not bothered by wind, this heater can be installed anywhere outdoors.
- More warmth with 40% less fuel, save gas and money with this efficient heater.
- Low clearance to combustibles, this heater can be installed in tight spaces where other heaters can’t.
- Heater can be pole, ceiling, or wall mounted using custom mounting brackets as long as the installation requirements are followed. Optional stainless steel overhead and wall mounting kits are available.
- Heat-treated aluminized steel infrared emitters for a long-lasting outdoor heater.
- Stainless steel construction (304 or 316 grade) for a durable, corrosion-resistant, and low maintenance outdoor heater
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and workmanship.
||PH-40HO / PH-75HO
||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential / Marine
||Direct Spark Ignition
||64 sq. ft. / 144 sq. ft.
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||40,000 / 75,000
||120V AC or 24V DC
||5' or 10' Length with 1' 3" Width
||70 lbs / 120 lbs
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Marine grade stainless steel is the best option for beach houses, resorts, restaurants, or anywhere near the sea. Multiple units can be grouped together to achieve any length required.
As a general rule, it is suggested to locate the burner end toward the highest heat-loss area (doors) of the space being heated because heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Mounting height of 8' in cold climate areas is recommended. In areas with milder climate, 9' mounting height is acceptable.
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Patio Fever you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Larger, heavier packages will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Patio Fever is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Patio Fever, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way;
- Custom made or made to order items;
- Items without the original packaging;
- Any items shipped to Canada.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then patiofever.com within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 6 months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as coupons, rebates, and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov