Calcana Standard Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater is a long, sleek, and sophisticated indoor or outdoor heater. Powered by propane or natural gas, this infrared heater can work at high altitude and is not affected by the wind. Available in sizes: 10', 15', and 20' long.
This commercial-grade stainless steel heater has a modulating control panel so you can set the heat just right for maximum comfort. Best installed overhead or wall-mounted at an angle - anywhere outdoors or indoors with special venting.
Heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Ideally installed in pairs with the heaters parallel to each other, separated by 8' to 14′, and with their opposite ends facing each other (burner-exhaust) for even heating.
If you are looking for an extremely powerful heater for your home, commercial, or industrial space and the length is not a problem, a Calcana Standard Output heater is an excellent choice.
High Output outdoor heaters are also available in sizes: 5' and 10' long. High Output heaters pack the same power as Standard Output heaters at half the length, better for spot heating, and are available in marine grade stainless steel.
Made to Order. To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Turn the heater on/off with the flick of a switch. Modulating remote control panel allows you to adjust the heat, from half to full power, for your comfort and convenience.
- Sleek, sophisticated, and graceful design, this heater looks great in any setting.
- The only gas heater that has temperature control without open flames or glowing red parts. It is safe to use indoors with a sidewall vent kit or via a certified “B” vent system through the roof (see Product Manual for more details).
- Works in high altitude and is not bothered by wind, this heater can be installed anywhere outdoors.
- More warmth with 40% less fuel, save gas and money with this highly efficient heater.
- Low clearance to combustibles, this heater can be installed in tight spaces where other heaters can’t.
- Heater can be ceiling or wall mounted using custom mounting brackets as long as the installation requirements are followed. Optional stainless steel overhead and wall mounting kits are available.
- Heat-treated aluminized steel infrared emitters for a long-lasting outdoor heater.
- 304 Stainless steel construction for a durable, corrosion-resistant, and low maintenance outdoor heater
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and workmanship.
||PH-40 / PH-50 / PH-75
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||Direct Spark Ignition
||104 sq. ft. / 180 sq. ft. / 312 sq. ft.
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||40,000 / 50,000 / 75,000
||120V AC or 24V DC
||11.5' /16.5' / 21.5' Length with 1' 3" Width
||70 lbs / 95 lbs / 110 lbs
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited Warranty
This heater is great for residential and light commercial applications. Multiple units can be grouped together to achieve any length required.
As a general rule, it is suggested to locate the burner end toward the highest heat-loss area (doors) of the space being heated because heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Mounting height of 8' in cold climate areas is recommended. In areas with milder climate, 9' mounting height is acceptable.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov