Dimplex DIR Series 50" Infrared Electric heater is a complete heater package as mounting brackets and a handheld remote are included. This 3000 Watt unit is designed to heat indoor or outdoor spaces.
Rated with 3000 watts, it can effectively heat 127 sq. ft. of indoor area or 74.3 sq. ft. of an outdoor patio under optimal conditions. Thanks to the ruby halogen bulb inside the unit, you can experience its heat instantly as it can achieve its full heating capacity within 6 seconds.
Enjoy the comfort it provides for a long time as its durability is guaranteed by the Schott Nextrema® Glass, a ceramic glass that is resistant to high temperatures, thermal shocks, and chemicals. The aluminum casing used in this heater is anodized and resistant to corrosion.
With mounting brackets included, you can easily install this heater on your wall and adjust its angle to direct the heat. A handheld remote is also included to conveniently operate the heater from the comfort of your seat.
Equip the Dimplex DIR Series 51" 3000 Watt Infrared Electric Heater in your indoor or outdoor space and enjoy the warmth and comfort it provides.
Also available in wattages: 1500W, 1800W, and 2200W.
Note:Some factors such as excessively cold temperatures and strong winds can affect the heating area.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Ceramic Schott Nextrema® Glass allows the unit to resist high temperatures, shock, and chemicals
- Anodized Aluminum Casing for corrosion resistance
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated to provide comfort anywhere in your home
- Heats up to 127 sq. ft. of interior space, or 74.3 sq. ft. of outdoor area effectively
Wall Mounted with adjustable angle to direct the heat
- Achieves its full heating capacity in under 6 seconds for instant comfort
- 3 heat settings to get the right amount of heat
- IP65 Waterproof Rating for outdoor use
- Up to 5,000 Hours Running Life for long-lasting comfort
- Automatically Shuts off after 8 hours for safety purposes
- Remote Control Included for convenient operation
||Indoor / Outdoor
Schott Nextrema® Glass, Anodized Aluminum Casing
||Commercial / Residential
||127 sq. ft. (Indoor), 74.3 sq. ft. (Outdoor)
50 5/8" W x 5" D x 6 3/4" H
What's in the Box:
- IR Heater - 1 pc.
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing outdoors we recommend the heater is positioned where it will be protected from exposure to extreme weather such as snow and ice.
It is best that the distance between the heater and the remote be less than 3 m (9.8 ft.), and the remote control must be pointed directly to the receiver on the front panel during the operation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.