Feel the joy of relaxing in nature with this elegant fire feature. The Mt. Shasta Fire Pit Table is a great way to gather everyone outdoors and keep them snug and toasty.
This fire feature has a classic design and 7 colors available to complement any outdoor space. It has distress marks for a natural look. With a height of 25", it is perfect for informal gatherings or simply enjoying being outside.
The Mt. Shasta Linear Fire Pit Table is made with quality material and superior craftsmanship. It is constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. Proudly made in the USA, it beats the value of most products built overseas.
Unlike wood fires, it is easy to light up and doesn't emit ashes or smoke. Its Match Lit Ignition System allows you to turn it on in seconds and adjust the flames. And, don't worry about where to keep your propane tank, it safely stores it inside.
If you're looking forward to having more al fresco meals, check out the Dining Height Model.
Don't miss out on the opportunity for awesome outdoor parties and order it now! Save on our free shipping offer.
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat Height Fire Pit Table creates a great spot for relaxing and socializing outdoors
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. And, will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- Choose from 7 colors to go with your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- It keeps a propane tank hidden for a clutter-free operation
- Warms up with 65,000 BTUs, creating a relaxing atmosphere outdoors
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
||OL MSL 70-37-25
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit Ignition
||25" H x 70" W x 37" D
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Assembly Instructions - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov