AZ Patio Heaters Propane Patio Heater is a tall and affordable outdoor heater with a shiny Stainless Steel finish. Powered by propane, this heater looks great in any patio setting.
This Hiland series heater is perfect for backyard entertainment. It comes with a table so people can stand or sit around it and use the table for snacks and drinks. It also has wheels, so you can easily move it to heat a specific spot.
Its gas burner can warm spaces that are 10 to 15 ft in diameter when the weather is not too harsh. A 20 lb propane tank can continuously heat for 10 hours, letting you enjoy your time with no interruptions.
Standard or Deluxe, the Standard model comes with an all-metal table with no band. The Deluxe model comes with a solid table with a metal band around it and a weight bladder for added stability.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors by simply placing this heater on your patio. Good for warming anyone nearby and for heating up your outdoor space.
Also available in Hammered Silver and Hammered Bronze Finish.
Note:Optimal conditions are needed to maintain the maximum heating area. Some factors include winds less than 10 mph, outdoor temperatures at least 40ºF, and a propane tank that is more than one-fourth full.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Folded metal table, adjustable to place items while enjoying the outdoors.
- Access door design to secure the 20-lb propane tank (tank not included) used to fuel the heater.
- 48,000 BTUs, variable control allows you to set the heater to a comfortable temperature.
- Portable, this heater has wheels for easy mobility.
- Weight plate for added stability, so that the heater will not easily tip over for your safety, Deluxe model only.
- 33" Aluminum shield to protect the burner from the elements.
- Manually lit, but it is easy to turn on this heater by pressing and turning the control knob.
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt devices for additional safety.
- Uses a 20-lb Propane Tank (Lasts 8-10hrs. on High), easy to refuel by changing the tank.
- The regulator included is used with the propane tank.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
||HLDS01-BS / HLDS01-BST
||AZ Patio Heaters
||10-15 ft. Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
10 Hours Burn Time (20 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||87" H x 33" W x 33" D
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Use high-quality automobile wax to help maintain the appearance of your heater. Apply to exterior surfaces from the pole down. Do not apply to emitter screen or domes.
For combustible materials, keep a minimum clearance of 3 feet away from the sides and 2 feet from the top.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov