Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Infrared Heater provides efficient directional warmth for both commercial and residential outdoor and indoor spaces. Bringing together the ultimate in elegant design and industry-leading technology,
This Ceiling Mounted Infrared Electric Heater will give you the heat you need without taking up precious space in your home. It can be mounted on any ceiling from 8 feet to 10 feet high and has six different mounting options so you can choose where best to place this stylish electric heater.
The Unit is suitable for outdoor and indoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, and more. One heater can heat up to 121 sq. ft. in optimum conditions.
By using this infrared heater, you won't have any problems staying warm and toasty outside during the fall and winter months. Our product has an elegant design that fits well into any home or outside setting, making it easy for you to keep enjoying your patio even when it's cold outside!
A free-standing model is also available.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Design Request Form
- Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Electric Ceiling Mounted Heater is great for indoor or outdoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, office spaces, designated smoking areas, public areas, hotels, homes, and more.
- It can also be wall-mounted with the optional wall mounting bracket to match your patio setting.
- Stylish, slimline, and contemporary design to suit any decor.
- Flexible Mounting Options - minimal clearance and optional mounting arms make it perfect for any space.
- Ceramic Screen - Spreads the heat evenly across the area while minimizing light emission.
- Recommended mounting height is 8 ft for optimal heating, optional mounting arms available to mount the heater at this height
- Dimmable Light - Control the level of brightness for the right amount of ambiance.
- Wind resistance & IP54 water protection rating makes it perfect for covered outdoor use.
- Premium Steel Construction ensures durability.
- Efficient space heating with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%) using the optional dimmer pendant.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Ceiling Mounted / Wall Mounted with Optional Arm
||Commercial / Residential
||121 sq. ft.
||2.5" H x 28" Diameter
||SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly - 1 pc.
- 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole - 1 pc.
- Mounting Hardware - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The heating area depends on the ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approximately 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment. The number of heaters required for your space will depend on these conditions.
For longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position heater in a covered area and protect from rain and weather.
To maintain Ingress Protection Rating (IP54), only suitable IP54 (or better) rated outdoor plug and sockets should be used for electrical installation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov