Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas heater is a durable and powerful wall or ceiling mounted heater designed to be used in outdoor covered areas. Powered by propane or natural gas, this heater provides efficient directional heat with pivot brackets wherever it is installed.
Compatible with a lot of wireless control options, you can easily control your heater with a click of a button. Used with a smart system, you can set and forget as it can automatically turn off and re-ignite.
The reliable heating performance and unique design of this heater in addition to various control options makes it a perfect addition to any home or commercial space. Heaters can provide heat to up to 160 to 215 sq. ft. of space in optimum conditions.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Design Request Form
- Easy to use, with smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition, Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas series allows users to simply set and forget.
- Versatile Mounting & Directional Control, Bromic’s range of dedicated ceiling and wall mount options, you can reclaim valuable floor space through fixed heater locations. Custom pivot bracket offers adjustable heat direction and coverage.
- High-intensity and efficient ceramic burner for delivery of optimal heat with minimal heat loss. Minimize heat loss with an optional heat deflector.
- Automated direct ignition dispenses with the need for a pilot light and results in instantaneous ignition whenever you require it.
- High-Performance Honeycomb Mesh Screen spreads comforting heat evenly across a large coverage area.
- Recommended mounting height is 8 ft. for optimal heating
- Seamless remote heater control with optional wireless control accessories for your convenience.
- Innovative patented technology ensures reliable function in wind speeds up to 8 mph, stay warm even if it's windy outdoors.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction to provide reliable heating performance and durability.
- ETL Approved, the product complies with North American safety standards.
||Tungsten 300 / 500
Covered Outdoor Area Only
||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||160 / 215 sq ft
||26,000 / 43,000
||10" H x 19.3"/25.4" L
||33 lbs / 44 lbs
||1-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Bromic offers a wireless control option that allows you to control your heater with a click of a button. Control up to four gas heaters, turn them on/off, from up to 100 feet away with the Wireless On/Off Switch.
Tungsten Heating recommends running power and gas lines, to the heater, inside an optional ceiling pole to reduce visibility and likelihood of damage.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov