RADtec Design Series is an infrared heater with zero light electric heat panels. Experience optimal comfort with the heat it provides without the harsh lights and orange glow of typical heaters. Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
With its IPX5 water resistance rating, you can install this heater outdoors as it can withstand sustained water pressure. Mount it on the wall or ceiling with the included brackets and adjust it up to 90 degrees for directing heat.
This infrared heater packs an efficient heating power of 3300 Watts. Enough to heat a 110 sq. ft. indoor space or a 70 sq. ft. outdoor porch. Cycle through its three power levels and set the timer for up to 24 hours.
Get the RADtec Design Series and experience maximum comfort with the heat it provides without straining your eyes. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Also available in another wattage: 1500W
Note: Infrared heating works best when winds are still. Mounting height can also affect the heat coverage and intensity.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Handheld Remote Included - Select from three levels of heat and set the timer from 1 hour - 2 hours
- IPX5 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater even in outdoor areas as it can withstand sustained water pressure
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Standard Plug Included - Hassle-free operation. Just plug the unit into an outlet
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
||Anodized Aluminum Casing
||110 sq ft (Indoors), 90 sq ft (Enclosed Outdoors), 70 sq ft (Exposed Outdoors)
||2" H x 72" L x 8" D
||UL Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Approved
||3-Year Residential, 2-Year Commercial
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov