RADtec Genesis Series is an infrared patio heater that offers gentle and comfortable warmth through its medium-infrared heat. Install it anywhere in your home as it is rated for indoor or outdoor use. Mount it on the wall or ceiling with the included brackets.
Install this heater anywhere in your home, even in exposed outdoor areas as it has a water resistance rating of IP65. Experience efficient heating with its 3000 Watts of power that can heat up to a 100 sq. ft. indoor space or a 60 sq. ft. outdoor patio.
With 72 inches wire, this hardwire-ready unit is easy to install. Select from its three power levels through the included remote control and enjoy it for many years to come as its golden tube element is rated for 5,000 to 8,000 hours of usage.
Equip your home with a patio heater with considerable flexibility. The RADtec Genesis Series provides comfort even in exposed outdoor areas. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Also available in another wattage: 1500W
- Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Electric Heater - Experience efficient heating with its medium-infrared heat anywhere in your home.
- Golden Tube Heating Element - Guarantees you 5000 - 8000 hours of usage.
- IP65 Water Resistance Rating - Designed to withstand outdoor exposure.
- Included mounting bracket allows you to install the unit on the wall or ceiling
- Remote Control Included - Cycle through its three power levels from the comfort of your seat.
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Hardwire Ready
- Wire Length: 72 in.
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
||Anodized Aluminum Casing
||100 sq ft (Indoors), 80 sq ft (Enclosed Outdoors), 60 sq ft (Exposed Outdoors)
||5" H x 38" L x 4" D
||UL Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Approved
||3-Year Residential, 180-Day Commercial
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the Genesis Series is 2.1m to 2.7m (84”-108”) from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 1.8m (71”) from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov