The Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ 3300W Portable Infrared Electric Heater provides a premium heating option for your space. It comes as a complete package with the pendant dimmer and handheld remote control included for your convenience.
With its elegant contemporary design, this electric heater incorporates well into nearly any outdoor space and brings warmth and light with it.
Its ceramic fascia offers even heating with minimal light emission from the heating element, while precision control allows for a customizable level of comfort.
Integrated dimmable light offers added brightness when needed to enhance the ambiance, while the wheeled base design offers maneuverability and easy relocation.
A fixed ceiling-mounted model is also available.
- Bromic’s Eclips Smart-Heat™ Portable Electric heater delivers performance, reliability, and beauty in equal measure.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, and more.
- The Wireless Dimmer control switch allows easy control over the heating output with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%)
- Corrosion-resistant, double-coated steel ensures the longevity of use and aesthetic appeal for years to come.
- Ceramic face distributes heat evenly within a large area.
- Comes with a weighted base for additional stability.
This unit comes with a pendant dimmer and handheld remote control.
- Equipped with 2 Front wheels, tilt and move where you need heat.
- Premium Construction ensures durability.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Commercial / Residential
||144 sq. ft.
||94" H x 28" W x 90" D (25" D Base)
||SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly with Plug - 1 pc.
- Lower Arm - 1 pc.
- Middle Arm - 1 pc
- Upper Arm - 1 pc.
- Base Assembly - 1 set
- Base Weights - 10 pcs.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Dimmer Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Caution should be taken when moving the base. Use two people to guide the heater when moving position to prevent collisions with surrounding objects. Weights must be assembled to the heater when moving full-assembled heater, to prevent tipping. The heater can be moved forwards and backward and pivoted on the two assembled wheels.
For longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position heater in a covered area and protect from rain and weather.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov