The Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ 2900W Portable Infrared Electric Heater provides a premium heating option for your space. It comes as a complete package with the pendant dimmer and handheld remote control included for your convenience.
With its elegant contemporary design, this electric heater incorporates well into nearly any outdoor space and brings warmth and light with it. A single heater can heat up to 121 sq. ft. of space in optimum conditions.
Its ceramic fascia offers even heating with minimal light emission from the heating element, while precision control allows for a customizable level of comfort.
Integrated dimmable light offers added brightness when needed to enhance the ambiance, while the wheeled base design offers maneuverability and easy relocation.
A fixed ceiling-mounted model is also available.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Design Request Form
- Bromic’s Eclips Smart-Heat™ Portable Electric heater delivers performance, reliability, and beauty in equal measure.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, and more.
- The Wireless Dimmer control switch allows easy control over the heating output with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%)
- Corrosion-resistant, double-coated steel ensures longevity of use and aesthetic appeal for years to come.
- Ceramic face distributes heat evenly within a large area.
- Comes with a weighted base for additional stability.
- This unit comes with a pendant dimmer and handheld remote control.
- Equipped with 2 Front wheels, tilt and move where you need heat.
- Premium Construction ensures durability
- IP 54 Rating, splash resistant
||Commercial / Residential
||121 sq. ft.
||94" H x 28" W x 90" D
||SGS, FCC, and IC Approved
||1 Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly with Plug - 1 pc.
- Lower Arm - 1 pc.
- Middle Arm - 1 pc
- Upper Arm - 1 pc.
- Base Assembly - 1 set
- Base Weights - 10 pcs.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Dimmer Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment. More heaters may be needed in areas that are far from the optimal conditions.
Caution should be taken when moving the base. Use two people to guide the heater when moving position to prevent collisions with surrounding objects. Weights must be assembled to the heater when moving full-assembled heater, to prevent tipping. The heater can be moved forwards and backward and pivoted on the two assembled wheels.
For longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position heater in a covered area and protect from rain and weather.
To maintain Ingress Protection Rating (IP54), only suitable IP54 (or better) rated outdoor plug and sockets should be used for electrical installation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov