ElectricSchwank 19" Single Element heater offers a streamlined but effective heating solution for any indoor or outdoor space. This low-power electric heater works well with various control options for your convenience.
This infrared heater is available in 500 W and 750 W. When mounted properly, this can heat a space that is 3 x 3 ft at best in mild weather. It can also be custom powder coated in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White for an additional cost. Choose a color that matches or complements your room's color palette.
Get the right amount of heat to stay warm during the colder months and summer nights with electricSchwank heaters.
Also available in 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, and 4000 Watts. More powerful heaters, up to 6000 Watts, are dual element.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
These items are not always in stock and might take 4 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at email@example.com.
Heater Selection Guide
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor. Custom colors have longer lead times.
- Control options are available for your convenience, get a simple on/off switch or variable heat regulator.
- Quartz element for efficient heating to keep you warm and comfortable indoors or outdoors.
- Wall or ceiling mount swivel brackets included for easy installation.
- Mounting Height: 6' to 8' for efficient heat coverage.
- Approximate 3' x 3' Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Commercial / Residential
||3 ft x 3 ft
||19" L x 8.19" W
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm. This heater is recommended for residential use, but it can also be used for indoor commercial applications that require low power and voltage.
Low power heaters, up to 1500W, are best for residential and indoor use. Heaters more than 1500W are recommended for commercial use.
Schwank offers two convenient control options for single element heaters. A simple on/off wall switch and variable control for temperature control.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.