Schwank Variable Control for Single Element Heaters allows you to control the temperature by turning a knob that regulates the voltage supplied to the heater. Each electricSchwank heater requires a dedicated variable control regulator.
Choose a regulator based on where it will be installed and how, in-wall or surface mount. For indoor and outdoor protected areas, a weatherproof cover is not needed.
Available in single or dual, to control one or two heaters. Multiple variable control regulators may be needed for more than two heaters.
Great for those looking for an affordable temperature control option that saves electricity.
- Affordable temperature control option for electricSchwank single element heaters up to 3000 Watts, saves you money.
- 240 Volts, maximum of 15 amps per variable control regulator.
- Stainless Steel Face Plate ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Weatherproof cover included for regulators installed in outdoor exposed areas.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.