ElectricSchwank 33" 1500 W Single Element heater offers a streamlined but effective heating solution for any indoor or outdoor space. This electric heater works well with various control options for your convenience.
ElectricSchwank is available in different voltages, 120V, 208V, and 240V, and 6 custom color options, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White, allowing for a custom heating solution that's perfect for your home or commercial space. It heats about a 5 x 5 ft area in enclosed spaces. This heater can be wall, ceiling, or flush mounted to seamlessly blend with your décor.
Low power heaters, up to 1500W, are best for residential and indoor use. Get the right amount of heat to stay warm during the colder months and summer nights with electricSchwank heaters.
Also available in 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, and 4000 Watts. More powerful heaters, up to 6000 Watts, are dual element.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These items are not always in stock and might take 4 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at email@example.com.
Heater Selection Guide
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor. Custom colors have longer lead times.
- Available in 120V, 208V, and 240V options for a wide range of applications.
- Control options are available for your convenience, get a simple on/off switch or variable heat regulator.
- Wall or ceiling mount swivel brackets included for easy installation, optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Quartz element for efficient heating to keep you warm and comfortable indoors or outdoors.
- Mounting Height: 6' to 8' for efficient heat coverage.
- Approximate 5' x 5' Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||5 ft. x 5 ft.
||120 / 208 / 240
||12.5 / 7 / 6.3
||33" Length with 8 3/16" Width
||UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm. This heater is recommended for residential use, but it can also be used for indoor commercial applications that require low power and voltage.
Low power heaters, up to 1500W, are best for residential and indoor use. Heaters more than 1500W are recommended for commercial use
Schwank offers two convenient control options for single element heaters. A simple on/off wall switch and variable control for temperature control.