Infratech 42" SL Series heater is a slim and sleek patio heater that can be installed indoors and outdoors. This infrared electric heater produces 2400 Watts of infrared heat covering a 7 ft. x 7 ft. area and works well with almost any control option even smart home systems.
Infratech Slimline is a great choice for wall or ceiling mounting. With its slim streamline design, it can easily blend in with any room décor.
Available in Black, Bronze, and Silver, and three voltage options, just choose the best housing body color that matches or complements your room's color palette. Stay warm and comfortable indoors or outdoors with a Slimline heater.
For your voltage requirement, this electric heater is available in 240 V, 208 V, and 277 V.
Also available in sizes: 29" and 63" long.
Note:The best heat output is achieved when the heater is mounted properly and in areas with mild weather. Please see the recommendations below and the Infratech Heat Coverage Guide for setup recommendations.
Standard 240V models are usually in stock and ready to ship. Other voltages are special orders with 2-4 Weeks Manufacturing Lead Time.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Or, do you need more information about the current lead time? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel Front Face Plate with Bronze or Silver housing body. Or, Matte Black Face Plate with matte black housing body option to match or complement your décor.
- 6" Mounting Kit that matches housing body color included for easy surface, wall or ceiling, installation.
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use for efficient heating to keep you comfortable.
- Anodized Aluminum Housing, lightweight and durable enough to withstand the weather.
- Slimline design has a T-slot for flexible mounting options.
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9' for efficient heat coverage.
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle for installation flexibility.
- Approximate 7' x 7' Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Infratech heaters can be used with various control options and are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others for your convenience.
- Available in 208v, 240V, or 277V to meet your needs.
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.”
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||7 ft x 7 ft
||208 / 240 / 277
||11.5 / 10 / 8.6
||42.5" L x 4.75" W
Infratech offers a variety of control options, from a simple on/off switch with one heat setting or INF regulator with variable heat to more advanced controllers with more features. For Sleep Timer, temperature control, and other control options, get an Analog Controller, Universal Control, or a Home Management System for smart home integration.
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.