AZ Patio Heaters Tabletop Propane Patio Heater is a light and affordable outdoor heater with a stylish Hammered Silver finish. Powered by a 1-lb propane tank, this heater looks great in any patio setting.
Built to emit ambient heat, this patio heater can heat the air within its 6 ft diameter under optimal conditions.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors by simply placing this heater on top of your patio table. Good for warming anyone sitting nearby or for providing supplementary heat to your outdoor space.
Also available in Stainless Steel and Hammered Bronze Colors.
Note:The size of the heating area is reduced when the outdoor temperature is less than 40ºF and the propane tank is less than one-fourth full. Several weather conditions such as wind speeds of more than 10 mph may also affect the burner efficiency.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Access door design to secure the 1-lb propane tank (tank not included) used to fuel the heater.
- 11,000 BTUs, variable control allows you to set the heater to a comfortable temperature.
- Weight plate for added stability, so that the heater will not easily tip over for your safety.
- Burner screen guard for additional safety.
- Regulator included to be used with the propane tank.
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt devices for additional safety.
- Uses a 1-lb propane tank (lasts 2-3 hrs. on high, but it can also be used with a standard 20-lb tank with a 5' adapter hose.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
||AZ Patio Heaters
||6 ft. Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
3 Hours (1 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||38" H x 21" W x 21" D
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov