Sunglo A242 SS is an attractive infrared patio heater that is made of heavy duty stainless steel. Fueled by natural gas, it is completely portable.
Sunglo A242 provides radiant heat that will keep you warm outdoors. Infrared heat does not heat the surrounding air, it only heats people and other solid objects across a 12 ft diameter at most.
If you need to use a heater for extended hours, this is the perfect one for you. As long as it's connected to a gas line, you're good, no need to change tanks. The classic design of this heater makes it perfect for any residential or commercial outdoor setting.
Also available in Black.
Note: Heating efficiency is optimized when winds are below 10 mph. Several factors including extreme weather also affect the heat coverage.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Manual Ignition System for convenience and safety.
- Completely portable, moving and removing the heater is easy.
- Clean draft-free circle of warmth will keep you warm and toasty outdoors, within 12 feet of the heater.
- 304 commercial grade stainless steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Primary rated burner for minimal noise, relatively quiet operation
- Large aluminum reflector to heat large outdoor areas for maximum comfort
- Pilot is manually lit, but you get a reliable source of heat even during power outages.
Optional 12 ft. hose available for easy gas hook up.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Complete Parts Availability and Support in case anything goes wrong beyond the warranty period.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||Indoor / Outdoor Commercial | Outdoor Residential ONLY
||Commercial / Residential
||12 ft. Diameter
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||93" H x 34 1/2" W x 34 1/2" D
||CSA Approved for the US and Canada
||1-Year Residential / 90-Day Commercial Warranty
Spacing between these heaters should be 15 ft. apart for well-protected areas, 12 ft. apart. for semi-exposed areas, and 8 ft. apart for completely exposed areas with severe weather conditions.
WARNING: Please check with state and local codes before purchasing this product. This product may not be sold in the state of New Jersey.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov