Bromic Smart-Heat™ Wireless Dimmer Switch for Electric Heaters allows you to control your room temperature from the comfort of your seat. It controls the amount of heat provided by one or two electric heaters by "dimming" it to a specific percentage, 0 to 100% from up to 100 feet away using the 7-button remote.
This wireless dimmer switch allows quick reductions of heating output to 25%, 50%, or 75% of your heater's maximum heating power. If you're not yet satisfied, the unit’s radio transmitter also offers the ability to adjust the heat output up or down in 1% increments. Get the temperature just right to keep you warm and toasty.
This is a good optional accessory to get the heat just right if you have multiple heaters or powerful heaters - 4000W to 6000W in your space. Each dimmer comes with a remote and this remote can be used to control multiple dimmers.
Total Wattage of Heaters Connected Should NOT Exceed 6,800 Watts. If the total sum of heater Wattage is more than 6,800 Watts, consider getting more than one dimmer.
- Portable wireless remote control that can also be mounted on the wall for your convenience.
- Allows you to adjust your heaters to provide 0-100% heat output for your comfort from up to 100 feet using the 7-channel remote.
- Controls ONE 6800W heater at 277/240VAC (3080W at 110VAC) or Controls TWO 3400W heaters at 277/240 VAC (1540W at
- IP54, this product is water and dust resistant and can be used for many years if installed in a covered area.
- Ensure your heater can be used for many years to come, Bromic Tungsten Electric heaters that use Bromic controls get a 7-year warranty for the heater element.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.