ElectricSchwank 39" Dual Element heater offers a streamlined but effective heating solution for any indoor or outdoor space. Dual element heaters pack twice the power of single element heaters of the same size.
This Dual Element heater is available in 4000W and 5000 W, different voltages, 208V, and 240V, The heater is available in Stainless Steel and 6 custom color options, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White, allowing for a custom heating solution that's perfect for your commercial space. This heater can be wall, ceiling, or flush mounted to seamlessly blend with your décor.
Each element can be switched on/off allowing for High and Low heat settings. Get the right amount of heat to keep customers warm during the colder months and summer nights with electricSchwank heaters.
Also available in 3000and 6000 Watts. Low power single element heaters are ideal for residential and indoor installations, available in 500, 750, 1000, and 1500 Watts.
These items are not always in stock and might take 4 weeks to manufacture. To check on the stock, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heater Selection Guide
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor installations due to low clearance requirements, install anywhere you want.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures durability and corrosion resistance.
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, and White for an additional cost to match or complement your décor. Custom colors have longer lead times.
- Available in 208V, and 240V, options for a wide range of applications.
- Wall control option is available for your convenience, get a two stage switch to control each heating element independently.
- Wall or ceiling mount swivel brackets included for easy installation, optional flush mount kit available for recessed installation.
- Quartz element for efficient heating to keep you warm and comfortable indoors or outdoors.
- Mounting Height: 8' to 12' for efficient heat coverage.
- Approximate 8' x 10' (4000W) or 9' x 10' (5000W) Heat Coverage to keep specific areas warm.
- Minimal Maintenance Cost compared to gas saves you money.
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.”
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and superior craftsmanship.
||ESD-4039 / ESD-5039
||Indoor / Outdoor
||Wall / Ceiling / Flush Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||8 ft. x 10 ft. / 9 ft. x 10 ft.
||13,648 / 17,060
||4,000 / 5,000
||208 / 240
||39" Length with 8 3/16" Width
||UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm. Low power heaters, up to 1500W, are best for residential and indoor use. Heaters more than 1500W are recommended for commercial use.
The optional 2-stage control switch allows for high and low heat settings, with it, you can turn on/off each heating element independently.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.