Trying to fix your dull outdoor space? The intimate glow of the Modern Blaze 42" Round Fire Bowl will create an irresistible ambiance for relaxation and leisure.
Its slightly textured concrete and smoothly shaped edges give it a beautiful, modern aesthetic. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), it is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. 7 colors are available to match the motif of your space.
The best part is it's made in the USA! You can't go wrong with excellent quality and superior craftsmanship combined in this fire feature.
Unlike wood fires, the Modern Blaze Fire Bowl is convenient to use. Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, you can light it up in seconds. Its flames supplement 65,000 BTUs of heat to keep everyone around it feeling warm and snug.
Relaxing outdoor getaways in your home can't come soon enough. Take advantage of our free shipping promo and buy yours now!
This fire feature is available in smaller sizes- 27" and 36" Round.
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), which is lighter and sturdier than regular concrete. And, will never rust, unlike steel fire pits.
- Choose from 7 colors to go with your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- Match Lit Ignition System allows you to easily light it in seconds without the need for electricity or batteries.
- Spreads 65,000 BTUs of heat for a relaxing and enjoyable time outdoors
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
||OL FB 42
|Fire Pit Type:
||Natural Gas / Propane
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
||Match Lit Ignition
||24" H x 42" Diameter
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Bowl Assembly - 1 set
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Valve with Key - 1 pc.
- Air Mixer (Propane only) - 1 pc.
- Regulator (Propane only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Decorative media are necessary for your burner to function properly. This fire feature requires 30 lbs of fire glass or 1 bag of lava rocks.
The Tank Enclosure keeps the propane tank hidden and functions as a matching side table.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov