Calcana High Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater is a sleek and sophisticated outdoor heater. Powered by propane or natural gas, this infrared heater can work at high altitudes and is not affected by the wind.
This stainless steel heater has a modulating control panel so you can set the heat just right for maximum comfort. The 5 ft long heater can heat a maximum area of 64 sq ft, while the 10 ft model heats up to 144 sq ft. It performs best when mounted at the ideal height and under mild weather conditions. Best installed overhead or, pole or wall-mounted at an angle - anywhere outdoors.
Available in sizes: 5' and 10', 304 commercial grade, and 316 marine grade stainless steel. If corrosion due to saltwater is a possible problem, choose a marine-grade unit.
If you are looking for an extremely powerful heater in a relatively small package, for your home or commercial space, that is fuel-efficient, durable, and low maintenance, this Calcana heater is an excellent choice.
Calcana Standard Output heaters are also available with sizes: 10', 15', and 20' long. Standard Output heaters are longer than High Output heaters but can be vented for indoor use.
Made to Order. To inquire about the current lead time, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us and we'll be happy to help!
- Turn the heater on/off with the flick of a switch. Modulating the remote control panel allows you to adjust the heat, from half to full power, for your comfort and convenience.
- Sleek, sophisticated, and graceful design, this heater looks great in any setting.
- The only gas heater that has temperature control without open flames or glowing red parts.
- Works in high altitude and is not bothered by wind, this heater can be installed anywhere outdoors.
- More warmth with 40% less fuel, save gas and money with this efficient heater.
- Low clearance to combustibles, this heater can be installed in tight spaces where other heaters can’t.
- The heater can be pole, ceiling, or wall-mounted using custom mounting brackets as long as the installation requirements are followed. Optional stainless steel overhead and wall mounting kits are available.
- Heat-treated aluminized steel infrared emitters for a long-lasting outdoor heater.
- Stainless steel construction (304 or 316 grade) for a durable, corrosion-resistant, and low maintenance outdoor heater
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and workmanship.
||PH-40HO / PH-75HO
||Propane / Natural Gas
||Pole / Wall / Ceiling Mount
||Commercial / Residential / Marine
||Direct Spark Ignition
||64 / 144 sq ft
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||40,000 / 75,000
||120V AC or 24V DC
||5' or 10' Length with 1' 3" Width
||70 lbs / 120 lbs
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Marine grade stainless steel is the best option for beach houses, resorts, restaurants, or anywhere near the sea. Multiple units can be grouped together to achieve any length required.
As a general rule, it is suggested to locate the burner end toward the highest heat-loss area (doors) of the space being heated because heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Mounting height of 8' in cold climate areas is recommended. In areas with a milder climate, 9' mounting height is acceptable.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov