Bromic Cobalt Smart-Heat™ Electric heater is a powerful and robust wall or ceiling-mounted heater designed to be used anywhere you want.
Add warmth and style to your home or commercial space, this heater provides comfort with an industrial flair.
Compatible with wireless control options, you can easily control your heater with a click of a button. Used with a smart system, you can set and forget as it can automatically turn on and off.
The durable design of this heater in addition to various power and control options makes it perfect for any indoor or outdoor setting. Available in 4000 and 6000 watts with a Stainless Steel finish, these heaters can heat up to 130 to 160 sq. ft. in optimum conditions.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Design Request Form
- Easy to use, with smart system compatibility and single switch activation, Cobalt Smart-Heat™ series allows users to simply set and forget.
- Precise Directional Heating, adjust the mounting bracket to accurately alter heat coverage.
- Easy to Install, create comfort in no time by simply mounting with the included bracket and connecting to power.
- Ultra-Durable stainless steel construction for reliable heating performance and long life.
- IPX4 splash resistant from any direction, great for indoor use and outdoor covered areas
- Recommended mounting height is 8 ft for optimal heating
- A thick steel coil housed in translucent fused ultra-durable quartz offers high-output heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR), maximizes performance and efficiency by directing potentially lost infrared energy back towards the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector for energy efficiency.
- Scalable Solution, tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with two models ranging from 4000W to 6000W
- Wireless Control Capabilities with optional Bromic controllers:
- Ul Listed, CSA and Intertek Approved, the product complies with North American safety standards.
||Cobalt Smart-Heat™ Electric
||Indoors / Covered Patios
||Wall / Ceiling Mounted
||Commercial / Residential
||Up to 130 / 160 sq ft
||13,648 / 20,472
||4,000 / 6,000
||3.5" H x 8.5" D, 44" or 56" W
||19.8 lbs / 22 lbs
||UL Listed, CSA, and ETL Approved
What's in the Box:
- Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F, 8-ft mounting height, and in a low wind covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Bromic offers wireless control options that allow you to control your heater with a click of a button. To simply turn it on/off, get the Wireless On/Off Switch.
For temperature control, the Wireless Dimmer Switch is a better choice. Adjust your heater's heat output from 0-100% with a dimmer.
Each switch can control up to two electric heaters from 100 feet away.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.