AZ Patio Heaters Hiland HLDS01-GTHG is an attractive propane patio heater with a hammered bronze finish that is easy to use. Fueled by liquid propane, this glass tube heater is completely portable and can burn continuously for 10 hours.
Hiland glass tube heater features a beautiful torch-like flame at its center that will enhance the ambiance of any outdoor setting. It also provides heat across an 8 ft diameter under mild weather conditions.
The contemporary design of HLDS01-GTHG incorporates the latest in safety features and durable components to bring you many years of outdoor entertaining enjoyment.
Also available in Stainless Steel, Matte Black, and Hammered Silver Colors and a smaller tabletop model.
Note:The heating area may change depending on factors such as wind conditions and outdoor temperature. The burner is most efficient when outdoor temperatures are more than 40ºF, wind speeds less than 10 mph, and the propane tank is more than one-fourth full.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Free standing propane torch heater used mainly for ambiance and will warm up objects near it.
- Portable, this heater has wheels for easy mobility.
- Access door design to secure the 20-lb propane tank (tank not included) used to fuel the heater.
- 40,000 BTUs, variable control allows you to set the heater to a comfortable temperature.
- Weight plate for added stability, so that the heater will not easily tip over for your safety.
- Two-Piece Quartz Glass Tube displays the beautiful flame and contains it for safety.
- Manually lit, but it is easy to turn on by pressing and turning the control knob.
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt devices for additional safety.
- Uses a 20-lb Propane Tank (Lasts 8-10hrs. on High), easy to refuel by changing the tank.
- Regulator included to be used with the propane tank.
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
||AZ Patio Heaters
||8 ft. Diameter
|Avg Burn Time:
10 Hours (20 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||91" H x 19" W x 19" D
||1 Year Limited Warranty
Use high-quality automobile wax to help maintain the appearance of your heater. Apply to exterior surfaces. Do not apply to emitter screen or domes.
For combustible materials, keep a minimum clearance of 3 feet away from the sides and 2 feet from the top.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov