Bring out the relaxing vibe of your outdoor space with a warm inviting ambiance. The Firegear Sanctuary 39" Fire Bowl adds warmth and coziness, enticing everyone to relax. Made in the USA, it is built with high-quality Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete and a commercial-grade burner.
With natural distress marks on its body, this fire bowl has more character. Its beautiful textured finish is available in 4 colors to match your patio. Fill it with fire glass, lava rocks, or lava stones to make it even more stunning.
3 types of ignition systems are available to make it completely easy to use. Quickly light the Battery Spark Ignition System (TPSI) by pressing a button while turning the knob. Match Throw (MT) doesn't need electricity or batteries, but a lighter or match is placed near the burner to light. Most Convenient of all, the Full Electronic All Weather Electonic (AWEIS) Ignition System is controled with a handheld remote.
Not sure which gas type is better for you? No problem! The TPSI and MT Ignition are configured for Natural Gas but work with Propane using the conversion kit. For AWEIS, you can use only 1 fuel type.
Experience modern outdoor living at its finest with a fire bowl that brings warmth, convenience, and beauty to your space. Don't miss our free shipping offer. Buy now!
The current lead time for this unit is 2 to 3 weeks. If you wish to see a sample of the fire pit finishes, you may request one through email at email@example.com.
- The Firegear Sanctuary Round Fire Pit Bowl creates a relaxing atmosphere with its warm inviting flames.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is stronger than regular concrete, ensuring it lasts for many years of outdoor entertainment.
- Choose from Arctic, Chocolate, Raven, or Slate to complement your style.
- 3 convenient types of ignition. Battery Spark System (TPSI) lights by igniting a spark as you press it while turning the knob. The Full Electronic All-Weather (AWEIS) 120 V Ignition is easily turned on with a remote. Match Throw Ignition (MT) is quickly lit with a lighter or match.
- Simply use the control knob to adjust the flame height
- Comes with a weather cover in champagne color to protect it from the elements.
- CSA Approved, PFS Certified, and UL Listed to comply with safety standards
- Made in the USA for superior quality
|Fire Pit Type:
||Liquid Propane / Natural Gas
||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
||Match Throw (MT) / Battery Spark (TPSI) / Electronic (AWEIS)
||120 V (for AWEIS only)
||18" H x 38.75" Diameter
||CSA Approved / PFS Certified / UL Listed
||5 Years (Residential) / 1 Year (Commercial)
What's in the Box:
- Round GFRC Fire Pit - 1 pc.
Round Flat Disc Burner System - 1 pc.
- Cradle Pan - 1 pc.
- Flex Line - 1 pc.
- Valve Mounting Plate - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote (AWEIS only) -1 pc.
- Weather Cover - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This conversion kit is for Match Throw (MT) and Battery Spark Ignition Systems (TPSI) only. Use it to convert your gas type from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane.
This Tank Holder conceals your propane tank, so it doesn't add clutter to your space.
Optional decorative media complete the look of your fire pit and allow your burner to function properly. This unit requires 120 lbs of Fire Glass/Reflective Fire Glass, 30 lbs of Lava Rocks (base only), OR a combination of 30 lbs of Lava Rocks and 30 lbs of Lava Stones.
For the burner to function properly, do not cover more than 1" above the burner. Lava Rocks cannot be used as the top media.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov