NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series 26" infrared electric heater is a modern and low profile wall or ceiling mounted heater that's great for heating any space, indoors or outdoors.
This infrared heater comes as a complete package with mounting brackets. Mounting it on the ceiling or wall gives you more floor space to utilize. In mild climates where temperatures are above 39ºF, the maximum heating area is 48 sq ft when mounted correctly.
The IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions. The NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series is sold in Black or Gray.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling with this infrared electric heater.
Also available in other Wattages - 3000 Watts and 6000 Watts.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Wall/Ceiling Mounted infrared electric heater, install it anywhere
- Residential Outdoor Use ONLY for your safety
- IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions.
Comes with an optional Remote for your convenience; requires 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- High Heat Output - Keeps you warm and toasty outdoors
- Included brackets allow you to install the heater at a 38 to 70° angle for focused heating.
- Easy to use, once installed, plug it in and turn it on
- Durable quartz emitter generates instant, directional, infrared heat while emitting a soft, radiant glow.
- CSA approved and UL Listed
||Indoor/Outdoor (Commercial), Outdoor ONLY (Residential)
||48 sq ft
||4" H x 26" L x 4" W
||CSA Approved, UL Listed
||1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Wall Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Remote (Optional) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, the heater cannot be installed facing directly down. The ideal location would be at one side of the area and the heater should be mounted at a 38 to 70-degree angle to concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
Installation must be done by a contractor qualified in the installation and service of electric heating equipment.
Ideally, heaters are spaced at the same distance as their mounting height to spread heat evenly. For temperatures below 40ºF, it is best to keep the heaters half the distance as their mounting height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.