NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series 65" infrared electric heater is a modern and low profile wall or ceiling mounted heater that's great for heating any space, indoors or outdoors.
This infrared heater comes as a complete package with mounting brackets. The IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling with this infrared electric heater. Mount it on the ceiling or wall and you'll have more floor space to utilize. NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series is available in Black or Gray.
The durable quartz emitter generates instant, directional, infrared heat while emitting a soft, radiant glow and warms people and objects rather than the air surrounding them.
This heater is designed for commercial indoor and outdoor use and can also be used for outdoor residential areas and withstands exposure to adverse outdoor elements due to the high-quality construction and water-resistant enclosure.
Also available in other Wattages 1500 Watts and 3000 Watts.
- Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Wall/Ceiling Mounted infrared electric heater, install it anywhere
- Residential Outdoor Use ONLY for your safety
- IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions.
- Durable quartz emitter generates instant, directional, infrared heat while emitting a soft, radiant glow.
- High Heat Output - Keeps you warm and toasty outdoors
- Included brackets allow you to install the heater at a 38 to 70° angle for focused heating.
- Hardwire ready, must be installed by a certified electrician
- CSA approved and UL Listed
||Indoor/Outdoor Commercial | Outdoor Residential ONLY
||Wall or Ceiling Mounted
||180 sq. ft
||4" H x 65" L x 4" W
||CSA Approved, UL Listed
||1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Wall Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, the heater cannot be installed facing directly down. The ideal location would be at one side of the area and the heater should be mounted at a 38 to 70-degree angle to concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
Installation must be done by a contractor qualified in the installation and service of electric heating equipment.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.