NDUSTRIA™ NHE Infrared Overhead Straight Gas Heater is designed to provide high amounts of heat for large areas. Made with high-quality materials, this heater can withstand extreme weather conditions. Fuel it with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
This infrared heater is not only efficient in energy consumption but also in saving space. Its overhead installation on the ceiling allows you to utilize more floor space for different activities.
Mount it at a level or tilted angle to direct the heat output. Available in six different BTUs - 40000, 60000, 80000, 100000, 125000, and 150000. This heater can be installed unvented provided there is enough air circulation.
Ideal for indoor or outdoor recreational areas, a single NDUSTRIA™ heater can cover large spaces where multiple heaters are usually required. Equip this unit in your commercial space and enjoy its heating efficiency that will last for years with its durable components.
If you are installing heaters above 4,000 ft. elevation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High heat output that covers 20 ft. to 40 ft. of floor space
- Fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System for convenient operations.
- Heavy-duty outdoor heater. Built to withstand wind, rain, and other elements.
- Compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Permanently installed and connected to gas lines so changing of propane tanks is not necessary.
- The included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain.
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- CSA approved and ANSI certified
- Made in the USA, ensures high-quality materials and workmanship.
||Indoor and Outdoor
||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane
||Direct Spark Electronic Ignition
||400 sq. ft. and up
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||40,000 / 60,000 / 80,000 / 100,000 / 125,000 / 150,000
||137.5" / 257.5" / 377.5" / 497.5" L x 9.5" H x 14.19" D
||92 lbs / 126 lbs / 160 lbs / 201 lbs
||CSA Approved / ANSI Certified
||3 Year Limited Warranty
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
This heater can be installed unvented provided there is enough air circulation and clearances to combustibles. Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov