The RADtec Antique Bronze Pyramid Propane Patio Heater lets you cozy up to a better outdoor space thanks to its warm glowing flames. It has a triangle base and an Antique Bronze Finish for a timelessly elegant look.
Built with a glass tube burner, tall flames rise to the top as they keep an area of around 55 to 65 sq ft warm. This circle of warmth stays best heated in areas with still winds and ambient outdoor temperature. A full propane tank has an average burn time of 10 hours for a long night of leisure.
Rated IPX5, its components are certified to withstand moderate rain. For your safety, the Anti-Tilt Shut Off Switch turns the heater off in case it is knocked over.
Light this patio heater quickly and easily with its Direct Spark Ignition System. The flame height may also be adjusted by simply turning its control knob.
Create lifetime memories in a lovely outdoor setting with this amazing Pyramid Patio Heater. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and order yours now!
A Stainless Steel model of this heater is also available in Liquid Propane and Natural Gas.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Uses Liquid Propane, allowing you to extend your outdoor area anywhere you wish
- IPX5 Rating - built to withstand moderate rain
- Easily light it up and adjust the flames with its Piezo Ignition System
- Antique Bronze Finish makes it look timelessly elegant, perfect for complementing transitional spaces
- Anti-Tilt Shut Off Switch provides more safety as the heater is turned off in case it is knocked over by the wind
- Does not require gas lines and can be assembled easily
- A full propane tank can burn for up to 10 hours, so you can enjoy the night without interruptions
- Wheel kit lets you move it to any spot easily
||Commercial / Residential
||Direct Spark Ignition
||Glass Tube Burner
||55-65 sq ft
|Avg Burn Time:
||10 hours (20 lb tank)
|Safety Shut Off Valve
||With Safety Shut-Off
||93" H x 24" W x 24" L
||CE, ETL Approved, CSA Certified
What's in the Box:
- Patio Heater Assembly - 1 set
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- Hardware Kit - 1 set
- Hose - 1 pc.
- Wheel Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Create a gorgeously lit backyard with multiple heaters placed around your outdoor space.
For use outdoors or in amply ventilated areas only. An amply ventilated area must have a minimum of 25% of the surface area open. The surface area is the sum of the wall's surface.
The ignition system requires one AAA battery (not included).
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov