The RADtec Torrid Series 52" Electric Heater is great for spot heating as it produces Medium Wave Infrared Heat. It heats efficiently as it does not focus its energy on warming the air.
With an IP67 rating, it is one of the most durable patio heaters in the market as it can withstand strong rains and total protection from dust. This heater is constructed with anodized aluminum, which makes it an extremely corrosion-resistant material.
Look no further for a reliable heater that is perfect for warming semi-enclosed spaces and spot heating. This unit preheats quickly in less than 5 minutes and raises the ambient temperature by 10 to 15 degrees. In areas with still winds and ambient temperature, a maximum area of 230 sq ft can stay well heated.
This heater comes with a mounting kit to easily mount it on the wall, ceiling, or underneath umbrellas. Installation is easy as it only requires a qualified technician to hardwire it. Turn it on or off and adjust its 4 heat settings with the included remote.
Take the chill out of your patio and enjoy the warmth the RADtec Torrid Series Electric Heater brings. Hurry and save on our free shipping offer today!
A longer model of this heater is also available.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at 1-866-713-4844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
IP67 Rating certifies it has total protection from dust and can withstand heavy rain as it can be submerged in waters 3 ft deep for 30 mins. It is one of the most durable heaters on the market.
- Black Anodized Aluminum is extremely corrosion-resistant and complements any decor
- Golden Tube Heating Element produces Medium Wave Infrared Heat that focuses warmth on persons and objects, instead of the air
- Quickly preheats in 5 mins and raises the ambient temperature by 10 to 15 degrees
- Can be mounted anywhere between 7 to 16 feet, making it a great choice for commercial spaces with high ceilings.
- Comes with a mounting kit to easily mount it on the wall, ceiling, or on a pole. Installation is easy as it only requires a qualified technician to hardwire it.
- Turn it on or off and adjust its 4 heat settings with the included remote.
- Operates silently to minimize noise
- Comes with a remote to conveniently control the power and heat settings
- 7,000 to 10,000 hours lamp life, expect to use this heater for a long time
||Indoors and Outdoors
||Commercial / Residential
||Indoor Areas: 300 sq ft
Semi-Enclosed Outdoor Areas: 230 sq ft
Exposed Outdoor Areas: 160 sq ft
||6" H x 52" W x 5" D
What's in the Box:
- Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the Torrid Series is 7 to 16 ft from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 7 ft from the floor. In all cases, they should be installed at a height where they cannot be touched during operation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Our 100% Price Guarantee! Read more about our Price Guarantee here.
There are currently no warnings.
This product is safe to use according to the manufacturer's instructions.